Merry Christmas, loves! As much fun as it is dressing for specific holidays, I’d much rather splurge on items I can wear year-round than something I can only wear one month a year (which explains the lack of “ugly” Christmas sweaters in my closet but the surplus of wedges and boots… Holiday sales always get the best of me-and my wallet!). Luckily creating festive pieces can work on a college-friendly budget, like this “Fa-la-la” crop top! With three easy steps, this DIY will leave you looking festive WITH extra money in your budget to hit the after-Christmas sales.
Creating your own “Fa la la” crop top is as easy as saying Ho-ho-ho!
Things you’ll need:
- Crop top
- Foam stamps or cupcake stencils
- Fabric paint in red, green, and white
- Apply paint to stamp and stamp design on fabric.
- Or using a cupcake stencil, stencil the design onto the top.
- Stamp, stencil, repeat until desired look is achieved.
- Wear your new festive crop top with high waisted jeans, a faux fur vest, or unbuttoned plaid shirt to create your own Cali-girl Christmas look.
I hope each one of you have a very Merry Christmas!!