Hey dolls! I have some exciting new to share! Champagne in Study Hall is moving! My new site is ChampagneinStudyHall.com! You’ll find all future posts and DIYs on the new site. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on the fun!
Let me know what you think of the new site!
Welcome to Champagne in Study Hall; a place where it’s believed that mimosas should be served during morning study sessions at the library and extra credit should be given to the best dressed. From hectic class schedules, tests, and papers college can turn our twenties into a repetitive, horrid nightmare. This blog is dedicated to making the most of life outside study hall, and surviving the times in it. Stay tuned for DIY projects, party themes for good times with your friends, and hearing about the life of a fellow college gal.
A few things about me:
1. I’m currently a business student at CSUS. Go Hornets!
2. “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield is my life song (yes, because it makes me feel like I’m in “The Hills”!)
3. Life goal: going to Coachella
4. Instantly girl crushes on every girl who can skateboard (can someone teach me please??)
5. And just like most young, twenty-something year olds.. the plans of my future are as just as undecided as my outfit for tomorrow.
Let’s have some fun!